WELCOME TO AQUOPOLIS COSTA DORADA WATER PARK
TO ENSURE A SAFE AND PLEASANT EXPERIENCE IN OUR PARK, PLEASE FOLLOW OUR OPERATING RULES AND REGULATIONS.
Whilst we comply with all applicable rules and regulations, we expect all visitors to use good judgement and act responsibly for their own health and safety and for the health and safety of those in their care, particularly minors, for whom they are responsible at all times.
As a visitor you are required to (i) READ AND FOLLOW all written rules, directions, warnings, and recommendations and make proper use of our leisure facilities and safety equipment, if any, provided, and (ii) FOLLOW our staff's instructions and directions.
If you are a visitor in charge of people who, for reasons of age or disability, are unable to read or understand any rules, directions, warnings and/or written recommendations, please have these explained to them and ensure they are reminded of such rules, directions, warnings, and recommendations as necessary. Our staff will be happy to provide all the necessary assistance.
You are required to act responsibly for your own health and safety, and for the health and safety of others in your care and those around you.
By accessing the Park, you agree to behave courteously with other visitors and with the Park staff, respecting the Park and its facilities, other visitors, employees, and the Park’s flora and fauna.
If in the opinion of the Park staff, a visitor fails to comply with any staff orders and instructions and/or acts irresponsibly and/or disrespectfully towards other visitors and/or members of staff, he/she may be asked to leave the Park with no right to claim a refund. The Park reserves the right to report such behaviour to the appropriate authorities.
Please refer to the specific guidelines posted at the entrance to each of the facilities, and to the general operating rules of the Park described below.
WARNING! Please consider your physical and emotional condition BEFORE you just "Do It”.
The rides and other Park facilities, including interactions with these, can provide you with wonderful memories and exhilarating fun! However, they can also pump up your adrenaline through different forces (centrifugal and centripetal), accelerations, speed, fast and unpredictable movements, which can push you in different directions. This can cause, among other things, muscle tension and stress in your neck and back, raise your heart rate and increase your blood pressure.
IT IS THEREFORE ESSENTIAL THAT YOU DO NOT RIDE OR ALLOW PEOPLE IN YOUR CARE TO ENTER ANY RIDES OR TAKE PART IN ANY INTERACTIONS OR ACTIVITIES IF YOU ARE UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF ALCOHOL, MEDICATION OR ANY OTHER NARCOTIC SUBSTANCE THAT MAY IMPAIR YOUR HEALTH, SENSES, MENTAL ALERTNESS, REFLEXES AND/OR CO-ORDINATION.
DO NOT ENTER - OR LET YOUR DEPENDENTS ENTER - ANY RIDE, OR TAKE PART IN ANY INTERACTION OR ACTIVITY IF YOU HAVE OR HAVE HAD OR BELIEVE YOU HAVE ANY MEDICAL CONDITION, PRE-EXISTING HEALTH PROBLEM OR INJURY INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, HEART, NEUROLOGICAL, MUSCULAR, BACK, NECK, BONE, JOINT, TENDON, LIGAMENT, BRAIN, EYE, EAR, OR ANY OTHER MEDICAL CONDITION OR INJURY THAT MAY BE TRIGGERED OR AGGRAVATED BY YOUR USE OF THE RIDE OR YOUR PARTICIPATION IN ANY ACTIVITY.
UNLESS OTHERWISE DIRECTED, YOU SHOULD NOT USE OUR RIDES IF YOU ARE (OR SUSPECT YOU MAY BE) PREGNANT; IF YOU HAVE HAD SURGERY WITHIN THE PAST FEW MONTHS; OR IF YOU ARE STILL CONVALESCING OR RECOVERING FROM ANY ILLNESS, DISEASE, MEDICAL TREATMENT OR PROCEDURE.
YOU ALONE CAN DETERMINE WHETHER YOU ARE PHYSICALLY AND MENTALLY FIT TO SAFELY ENTER A RIDE OR TAKE PART IN ANY OTHER ACTIVITY.
WE CANNOT GUARANTEE YOUR (OR YOUR DEPENDENTS') HEALTH: YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR DETERMINING THAT YOU (OR YOUR DEPENDENTS) ARE FIT AND ABLE TO USE A RIDE OR PERFORM AN ACTIVITY, AND FOR DETERMINING THAT YOU MEET ANY AGE, WEIGHT, AND HEIGHT RESTRICTIONS UNDER APPLICABLE OPERATION RULES.
REMEMBER THAT YOU CHOOSE TO PARTICIPATE IN ANY ACTIVITY AT YOUR OWN RISK. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, OUR STAFF WILL BE HAPPY TO HELP YOU.
To ensure, as far as possible, a safe and pleasurable experience, we kindly ask you to observe the following Park operating rules:
- Some rides, shows, restaurants, shops, and attractions may be closed for technical, weather, or organisational reasons.
- Your admission ticket or, where applicable, your Season Pass are non-refundable.
- The capacity of the Park is limited.
- For safety reasons, certain rides are subject to age, height, and physical restrictions. Please check at the entrance to each ride for applicable access restrictions.
- You may not enter the Park with glass or similar items, or other items which, if thrown, could cause injury to other guests. Likewise, no pets other than guide dogs are allowed on the premises.
- You may not enter the Park with bicycles, skates, or scooters.
- Out of courtesy and respect for others, you may not jump the queue or save space for other people in the queue.
- Children under 14 years of age are not allowed to enter unless accompanied by adults who are responsible for their care and behaviour.
- Please retain your admission ticket or your Season Pass, as the case may be, throughout your visit to the Park and have them ready for inspection when required by Park or security staff. Aquopolis Costa Dorada reserves the right to remove from the Park's premises any person who is not in possession of a valid admission ticket or Season Pass.
- Certain Park services and attractions are NOT included in the ticket price. For more information, please ask at the information point at the entrance to the Park.
- The Park is not equipped with a PA system for personal messages.
- The sale, distribution and consumption of alcoholic drinks and tobacco is strictly prohibited to visitors under 18 years of age.
- The consumption, sale or distribution of any drugs or narcotics within the Park is strictly prohibited. Violators of this rule will be immediately asked to leave Aquopolis Costa Dorada and will be reported to the authorities.
- The sale and distribution of pamphlets, leaflets or products in the Park facilities are prohibited, except when expressly authorised by Aquopolis Costa Dorada.
- You are required to comply with any regulations on the use of Water Activities, including any orders given by the Park's management, lifeguards, and other Park staff.
- For safety reasons, Aquopolis Costa Dorada reserves the right to inspect backpacks, handbags, bags, or other luggage in such cases and within the limits established by law.
- You are strongly advised to take care of your personal belongings. Aquopolis Costa Dorada cannot be held responsible for any loss, theft, robbery, or damage that may occur during your stay in the Park.
- Please inform the Aquatic Park management of any cases of feverish or contagious illnesses.
- Please help to maintain the Park a clean environment by not throwing or leaving rubbish or other items on the ground.
- Smoking is prohibited in the Park, except in specially designated and signposted areas. If having been warned by the Park's staff you fail to comply with this rule, you may be asked to leave.
- There is a large terrace in the picnic area with tables and benches where you can eat your own food. Any other areas are for the exclusive use of guests who have purchased their food in any of the Park's food outlets.
- Photographs of you may be taken, if you wish, at the Park's entrance and, automatically, on any of the rides. If you wish, there are also authorised photographers who can take photos of you at any time during your visit to the park. These photos are intended only as a souvenir for visitors and will be destroyed when the Park closes for the day with no possibility of recovery. Please enquire at the park ticket offices, at the information office or at the access point for each ride about where and how to view and purchase your photos. Photos will be sold only to visitors depicted on them or to their accompanying family members or friends. If you have any questions about this policy, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Only swimwear (must be Lycra material) may be used on the rides and in the pools.
Without prejudice to the above, Aquopolis Costa Dorada also reserves the right of admission and removal from its facilities. Expelled visitors will not be entitled to any right to compensation in the event of a serious breach of the rules listed below or any of the following situations:
- Serious disturbance of order in the Park or on its premises or the commission of any offence or - Serious disturbance of order in the Park or its facilities or the commission of any crime or misdemeanour.
- Improper use of tickets or Season Passes (including fraudulent or misuse by the ticket/Pass holder, their resale or forgery). Only tickets purchased at authorised points of sale will be valid.
- Visitors who show obvious signs of intoxication, or any other situation from which it may reasonably be assumed that they are likely to disturb public order or tranquillity.
- Committing acts of vandalism or causing damage to the Park’s facilities.
- Behaviour that disrupts or seriously affects the enjoyment of other visitors.
- BOOTIES: You may not use booties in slides without a float. These include SPLASH, HURACAN, KAMIKAZE, SPEED RACE, TORTUGA AVENTURA.
- BATHING APPAREL:
- T-SHIRTS: Only T-shirts made of Lycra ® are permitted.
- NEOPRENE SUITS: You may not wear neoprene suits in slides without a float. These include SPLASH, HURACAN, KAMIKAZE, SPEED RACE, TORTUGA AVENTURA.
- SUNGLASSES: You may wear sunglasses in swimming pools only. Please ensure they are secured with a cord to avoid losing them.
- DIVING GOGGLES: You may not use diving goggles in slides without a float. These include SPLASH, HURACAN, KAMIKAZE, SPEED RACE; TORTUGA AVENTURA.
- ELECTRONIC DEVICES: You may only bring them with you to WAVES BEACH, MAUI LAGOON, INDIANA, LAKE WAIKIKI (CHILDREN'S AREA, except MINIPARK and TORTUGA AVENTURA), even if they have watertight protection of any kind.
- Please keep children and non-swimmers under supervision at all times. Please be sure to comply with the following situations:
- 0-5 years or if they cannot swim: Please keep them within arm's reach at all times.
- 6-10 years old or learning to swim: Please keep them close without losing visual contact.
- 11-14 years: Please keep them within eye contact.
- Life jackets are available for children and other visitors in the LOCKER. At WAVES BEACH, MAUI LAGOON and INDIANA, children under 1.20m MUST wear life jackets. These are available at each of the pools.
- Follow ride rules. Diving is strictly prohibited.
- Be mindful of the depth, water flow and features of the pool.
- Lifejackets and lifeguards are no substitute for proper supervision.
Some attractions, shows, restaurants, stores and/or rides may be closed for organizational or technical reasons, which may include maintenance, repairs, upgrades and/or improvements, as well as for weather reasons that make it impossible or inadvisable to open for safety reasons or due to the technical limitations of the attractions or facilities due to rain, hail, snow, wind or changes in temperature. The Park will try to provide information as far in advance as possible via its website, its official social media profiles and at the Park's information points.